Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Arbuckle Wilderness

My sister Sara recently moved to another area of Oklahoma that is significantly closer to my house and that makes me so happy. I can now get to her house in an hour and forty five minutes...woohoo!! When she moved we decided that the kids and I would come up midweek and go to Arbuckle Wilderness which is very close to her new house. It is a drive through "safari" where you can feed the wild animals which mainly consisted of llamas, emus, and zebras. It was a fun way to spend the morning. The kids LOVED having the freedom to wander around the car out of their car seats, they were more wild than the animals I think. Poor Sara's car was trashed by the end of our time there with one kid kicking over a soda and an over zealous llama yanking the food cup out of my hand then spitting it all back into the car. All in all I would say it was a success. We want to go back up soon and go to the big cat habitat that is close by. I love that she lives so much closer and that our kids will have even more opportunities to make memories together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: