Thursday, April 21, 2011

The REAL Easter Program

Today Claire's entire preschool put on their Easter program for all the parents and grandparents. Claire once again had a stellar performance as Jesus' friend. She likes to say that she is Jesus' best friend since Jesus was played by her cousin Cooper. I love watching all the kiddos up on stage they range in age from 18 months- 5 years and they are all adorable in their own little way.


It is so great that Allan is willing to take a morning off of work to come watch Claire perform. He is such a good and committed daddy, we are all thankful he is in our lives. I am cracking up at Jacob's "cheeeeeese!" face in that top picture. I can rarely get him to look at the camera these days, but when he does he is ready to put on a show. I know I have said it before but it has been such a fun school year having Claire and Cooper at the same school, their little friendship has really grown. We will miss having him around next year when they go their separate ways in school.


Claire and some of her favorite friends wanted to pose together. She and Hudson (left) and Emily (top and bottom right) have been in the same class the last two years and their friendships make me smile. Nevaeh (bottom right) is not in their class this year but they love getting to play together on the playground a few times a week.

We are going to be leaving this school next year and that makes me sad. I LOVE her preschool so much and have been blessed to have Claire there the last two years. I hope that Jacob will be there in a couple of years, it is such a great place!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: