Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Program- Take 1

This last Sunday Claire's Pre K class got to put on their Easter program for the church she goes to preschool at. She will be performing it again tomorrow with the entire preschool. I love that they do the program on a Sunday so that my parents can come up and watch without having to take off work. Thank you so much Poppie and Gibbie for coming up to watch the kiddos perform! This year Claire and Cooper are at the same school so it was fun to see them both on stage. Cooper played the part of Jesus and Claire had the very important role of Jesus' friend. I am sure I will be posting some pictures of the school program which will look really similar soon ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That is so cute! It's really neat your parents can make it to so many of the activities.