Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soccer Season is Over

Well, we finished it...our first soccer season that is. Claire played with gusto the last couple of months every Saturday and some Thursdays. I was so proud of her. She scored one goal this season and you would have thought she won the Super Bowl. She really did seem to improve with every game. I would get such a kick out of watching her run as fast as she could up and down the field pumping her arms so hard, she was adorable.

Claire had such a great coach which made her transition into the sports world so smooth and fun. Her team was so nice and welcomed her with open arms. I hope that she will want to play again next season. At the moment she says "maybe, but she really wants to dance." We shall see what she ends up really enjoying in her little life. I love this little soccer star ;)


Claire had quite the fan club throughout the season, both sets of grandparents made it to a game or two, the Powell family showed up a few times and our friends Hannah, Ava, and Stella Tallo came to her final game. Thank you all for coming to make Claire feel special and celebrated this season!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She did so well and truly progressed every game. Way to go, Claire.

Wow, she sure had a cute coach.

Leanna said...

So excited for her! Sorry we didn't make it out, perhaps when she takes up hockey! =)