Happy Birthday Mom!!! Thanks for loving us all so much. I have so much more respect for you now that I am a mom myself. Thank you for staying home and raising us and continuing to support us all the way into adulthood. Love you!
Emily! How precious!! I was shocked when I pulled up your blog and there we were; me and my babies way back when. I LOVE it! You just do not know how seeing that photo blessed me. Such good and happy days. I know I didn't do everything right, but I loved all of you so very much... and still do. :0) Love, Mama
3 comments:
Emily! How precious!! I was shocked when I pulled up your blog and there we were; me and my babies way back when. I LOVE it! You just do not know how seeing that photo blessed me. Such good and happy days. I know I didn't do everything right, but I loved all of you so very much... and still do. :0) Love, Mama
I love this picture of your family! And you crack me up, Emily! Oh, and your mother is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment