So I am having a bit of hard time getting the storytime pictures to turn around. I guess you will have to get the idea by turning your head to the side =)


The other night Allan did all the prep work for bedtime with Claire. He gave her a bath, put on her pajamas, and read her some stories. I was supposed to be taking a break downstairs, but I couldn't resist peeking in on storytime, it was such a sweet daddy/daughter moment. When it looked like things were winding down I decided to take a few pictures. Claire is also becoming fascinated with tounges and noses. It is pretty funny. Allan will pop his tongue in and out and Claire will giggle and grab at it. Her laugh may be the sweetest sound in all the world.
2 comments:
That is so sweet! I love the picture of them reading a bedtime book!
Always a favorite of mine too. Got my love of reading from my daddy!
Post a Comment