Sunday, August 5, 2007

Great Family




Claire is one blessed little mess, I guess all three of us are. We have a fantastic family! I wish that we could see Allan's side a little more though. Allan's parents, Allan and Gig have come out to Texas a few times and they were here for her birthday which was really nice. Claire had so much fun getting reacquainted with her Mimi and Papa and we are all really looking forward to the Kavalich family vacation in a couple of weeks.

Even though we get to see my side a little more often it rarely seems like enough. It is always fun to get the kids together especially now that Claire is getting a little older and able to interact some with her cousins.


So here is to family, I love you all!

3 comments:

walkers said...

oh goodness you are blessed! she gets cuter with every picture doesn't she! I agree with all who love you, we are so glad you made it through that day to be here now. What a fantastic mom you are!

Amy said...

You're pretty great yourself...

I love you!

Mama Jeannie said...

Emily, I love you so much and I am glad I'm your mom and that I can be a Gibbie to your sweet joyful little Claire Alyse. Being connected to Allan and his family is a precious blessing to all of us. I loved getting to hang out with Gig and Dr. K last week for a little while. They are so great! Love you, Mama