Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fall Is coming


Claire Alyse Trick or Treating Last Year

Claire's first time to the Pumpkin Patch with her Powell cousins

I just realized yesterday evening when we were out and about that it wasn't horrifically hot outside. I could actually breathe when Allan and I came out after dinner. We drove with sunroof open and I loved it! The fall is so fantastic and although it is still nasty during the day I can feel that this great season is on its way. I love the weather, going to football games, and wearing jeans and coats. I am excited about hanging out with Claire this fall. Last year she was still pretty much a blob, but a stinkin cute blob; she is so much more fun now. I can't wait to take her to the Pumpkin Patch and let her run around with her cousins. So there you have it, I love fall and although it is still a few weeks out I can't wait for it to get here.

3 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my! You just solidified my desire for fall Emily. :0) I too love love love that time of year; and yes, it is right around the corner, isn't it? YEA!! Makes me get in the mood for the color of falling leaves, crysanthymums, pansies, pumpkins, bonfires, and cozy get-togethers with friends and family while sipping on cups of hot spiced tea. I hope I can go to the Pumpkin Patch with you myself this year to watch all my grandkids run around with their cousins. Love you, Mama

Amy said...

Amen Sista!

Sarah said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! LOVE that cooler weather and all it brings with it!

Oh, got your message tonight and I will call you tomorrow!