Well we have been in Hawaii for a few days and it is going so well. Claire was great on the flight, she only slept for about 1 hour (two 30 minute naps) out of the whole 8 hour flight, but she was so happy while she was awake. She would walk up and down the aisle saying "Hi" to everyone and handing people their seatbelts if they weren't buckled. Everyone was so complimentary of what a good traveler she was. We were very proud parents. As for the time change, we are surviving. Claire has been waking up in the 4am hour and going to bed around 7pm. Luckily I have been able to be in bed no later than 8:45. Napping hasn't been great so today we decided to try and keep her up a little longer to see if she can nap a bit longer.
Another fun thing that pretty much everyone has done besides Allan and I is see JULIA ROBERTS. So needless to say I am on JR watch. She and her family are here and she has been spotted in the lobby and at the spa a few times. I will let you know if I make contact.
I better go do the puzzle with my hubby. It is a Kav family tradition to do a puzzle on every vacation. I will be shocked if we get this one finished because not many people are helping. It is a little more difficult with four little girls running all over the place. Sorry there are no pics...they will come after we get home. I will try to post again soon.
1 comment:
So happy you're having a great vacation! Can't wait to see pics. PS - You've been tagged!
Post a Comment