I love that video. It cracks me up every single time I see it. Jenny James actually led me to it -- that girl's too funny!
I first saw that video a couple of months ago and it still cracks me up! They are hilarious.
Funny! Saw your note you left the other day on the post about Chels, just wanted to answer your question--she lives in Dallas. Hope all is well!
Oh Yes, Steve always comments on my socks now... you know why they're called business socks??? haI got season 1 of their DVD for Christmas. It's a series on HBO... kind of a quirky show, but still very funny.
That is funny!
That is sooo funny. Love the brushing teeth part.
I love Flight of the COnchords.
ooooooh, I know wha yo talkin' about! 37 years and counting. Love, Mama
not as funny as "think about it" or "the humans are dead"... but most of all this one which was written for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EoBQfdrb0
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love that video. It cracks me up every single time I see it. Jenny James actually led me to it -- that girl's too funny!
I first saw that video a couple of months ago and it still cracks me up! They are hilarious.
Funny! Saw your note you left the other day on the post about Chels, just wanted to answer your question--she lives in Dallas. Hope all is well!
Oh Yes, Steve always comments on my socks now... you know why they're called business socks??? ha
I got season 1 of their DVD for Christmas. It's a series on HBO... kind of a quirky show, but still very funny.
That is funny!
That is sooo funny. Love the brushing teeth part.
I love Flight of the COnchords.
ooooooh, I know wha yo talkin' about! 37 years and counting. Love, Mama
not as funny as "think about it" or "the humans are dead"... but most of all this one which was written for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EoBQfdrb0
Post a Comment