We had such a fantastic time visiting with Allan's family in Alexandria, VA this last weekend. We got to meet our newest niece, Caroline. She is precious and one of the quietest babies I have ever met. Claire LOVED holding her. When she was taking a turn holding baby Caroline we asked her if she was finished and wanted to go play she quickly said "No. Baby.", it was so cute to watch her lovin on a little one.
The four "big girls" were busy little bees doing crafts, going on an egg hunt, playing at the National Zoo (although Claire slept almost the entire time we were there), we made it to a portion of a church service, they opened their Easter baskets, and did a lot of chasing each other. I love it when they all get together, they just have so much fun and they are so cute. I am really looking forward to all these cousins growing up together and becoming closer friends. We are blessed to have Allan's parents make it a priority that we have a few opportunities a year for the whole family to be together and just focus on trying to make a tighter bond.


9 comments:
How fun! I love that photo of all the girls with their bunny ears ... what a great memory! I wondered where you were ... I missed your blogging!
We love the photos!!!
You are such a precious mom. Keep up those bonds. I love my in-laws and it's worth the time.
What a fun family! Can't believe it's all granddaughters!! What does it take to get a boy in the Kav family? You guys are going to have the best pictures and memories of all the little girls growing up together! It's like one big tea party that never ends!
The little girls with the bunny ears is adorable!! What sweet pictures. Pink is something I don't see very much in my house of boys.
You and Allan have the funnest weekend trips! So glad you were able to spend time with your family for the Easter weekend.
Absolutely the cutest pictures ever. I LOVE the bathtub pics, and all the girls in the bunny ears. So sweet!
Sweet pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun. And Claire's dress is gorgeous!!! I love the smocking...
i love those photos and i love how you post them, how do you do that?
Post a Comment