I think she looks so old in this picture. I love that she is full of pure joy (most of the time). She is seriously one of my favorite people in the World!!!
Hanging like a monkey is one of her favorite things to do, especially with the "ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh" sound effects. She thinks that is hilarious.
Finally mastered airplane arms on the balance beam. Such concentration on the pretty face.
Any kind of donut is friend of Claire- whether it is pink with sprinkles at the donut shop or made of foam and easy to jump into at gym class
She was so proud of the award she received at the end of class- a super star ribbon and a class picture.
This was such a great semester of her mommy and me gym class. I think that I looked forward to it as much as she did every week. It was forty five minutes of one on one super fun interaction. I was amazed at the progress she made over the last six months. She was great at following directions and interacting with the other kiddos in her class. She became so much more independent during the warm up time which was mainly really great to watch, yesterday she did the entire warm up all by herself. If we go back next semester she will be in class all by herself. I can't believe how fast time is flying, she is growing up so fast.
I love you Claire Bear and these memories are ones I will carry with me forever. I LOVE spending time with you, you are very special. I am so proud of you.
1 comment:
Happy happy Claire. Every picture made me smile. I love how she loves life.
Post a Comment