I have a mini-pano application on my phone that Claire likes to play with. She turned on the piano, pointed to Allan and I saying "hey guys, you want to dance while I play piano?" How could we not take her up on her offer. She played while Allan and I twirled around the living room and ended with a kiss. She loved it and then asked Allan to be her prince and dance with her. She tried to mimic everything we had done even ending the dance with a kiss while I played the piano.
It was such a sweet moment, that I didn't want to forget. I LOVE this stage of her life, and ours.
4 comments:
I love that.
Emily, how precious!
That IS very sweet! I LOVE this stage too!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Way to go twirl and dance and play together. God bless you and your little family.
Post a Comment