
One week from today I will be holding this little guy in my arms. I cannot believe that my Jacob will be here so soon. It will be so great to meet the person that has been growing inside me for the last many months and see how he fits into our family. It is going to be an adjustment no doubt, but it is an adventure I am excited to go on.
5 comments:
Emily Joy, I am so happy for you and so excited about seeing and holding this precious baby boy in my arms as well. I'm praying for you today... peace peace over Emily Lord. Thank You for preparing her to give birth with no fear and with all her confidence in You who created her body and all that is in heaven and earth. What You do is amazing and the birth of Jacob Allan is no less than a miraculous wonder. Thank You Lord for watching over my little girl and her sweet baby in the next days and weeks ahead at the day of birth and as they adjust to life outside the womb together. God, we declare You are good and rejoice that Emily and Jacob are in the palm of Your hand.
It was great to meet you today Emily! It's nice to have meet the face behind your blog! =) Best of wishes for the arrival of your little man! Maybe I will see you again at another play day!
I am also praying....peace for you!!! I know how anxious and excited and terrified :) you are! I don't know anything about boys, but I know he will be so loved! The pictures of the last gym class are adorable!!!!
Yay! One week (or sooner) ... I can't wait!
I just got back from my breastfeeding class at the hospital and as I passed L&D I thought, "Oh, Emily is going to be here in one week!!" So cool!
Post a Comment