Today Claire and I had so much fun making a lot of jewlery. We made necklaces for her and her daddy and "eleflets" for ourselves. What is that, you don't know what an eleflet is? Silly, it is what we call braclets around these parts. This is one of the words that Claire has come up with and I will be sad when she stops saying it.
I love finding ways to capture her attention and spend time doing things with my girl. It was a good day!

5 comments:
Beautiful eleflets!
Fun fun...look at those little dimples on her hands too!
Oh my goodness!!! I didn't remember about "eleflets"! Too cute! And that's so fun that y'all did that...and that Allan got a necklace! Awesome. :) Glad it was a good day!
Oh my goodness!!! I didn't remember about "eleflets"! Too cute! And that's so fun that y'all did that...and that Allan got a necklace! Awesome. :) Glad it was a good day!
Em, that is too cute! Love the word 'eleflets' and I will be sad when Claire stops saying it too. The pic of your eleflets together is precious and I'm thankful today is a better day for both of you girls. Love you tons!
Post a Comment