Our sons, Jacob and Cooper, were born eight months apart
Claire and Caroline were so cute together. I love that their little friendship picks up right where it left off just like their mommies'. I am pretty sure they thought they were the princesses of this small town, walking around like they owned the place.
Our daughters, Caroline and Claire, were born just four months apart. They had so much fun together and were sad when we had to say goodbye.
While we were at Sarah's parents' house the girls found the piano and began playing and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The ABC Song.
Sarah and I have been friends for ten years now and I am so thankful she is in my life. I was so glad that I braved a two and a half hour road trip with two kids to spend a little time with her. She is so worth it! I love her.Saying goodbye was not quite as hard this time because we already have another get together planned for September....yeah!
8 comments:
Great pics! I'm so glad y'all got to see each other. And Claire and Caroline could not be any cuter together!!! You know what's funny? I've never thought about this, but her and your kids' age differences are almost exactly the same as your and my kids'. Isn't that funny?!
That's great you got to spend some time together ... it's hard to live far away from friends.
What a great way to spend your day! Glad you guys were able to see them!
~Elyse
What a wonderful day! It's so great that you guys have kids with such close ages. That is so much fun!
Great pictures! I know what it is to miss your best friend--mine just moved to your neck of the woods in November--she's in Dallas and I miss her like crazy! I guess I'll have to make my first trip to TX soon!
We had so much fun! Caroline talked about Claire and "Baby Jacob" all day today. We miss you all very much and can't wait till Sept! Thanks again for coming down here! It meant so much to me.
Sweet post. And I ADORE the photo of the girlies walking down the sidewalk.
Precious!! That pic of the girls walking down the sidewalk could win a contest... I'm SERIOUS!! Such a sweet story picture I thought. Em, that is so neat that you and Sarah make time for each other and that you hold onto your friendship no matter what. When you are old ladies you will be so glad you did.
Post a Comment