Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here and hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
~Maureen Hawkins
Has it really been three years since I held you in my arms for the first time? Where has the time gone baby girl? In some ways it seems I had not lived before you were in my life and in then there are moments where it seems like just yesterday I heard your first cries and comforted you in my arms. What a fun year I have had being Claire's mommy. This has actually been my favorite stage of her life so far. Claire is hilarious, she has such a great personality and she is a little drama queen (which is almost always a good thing). She continues to be strong willed, but can be open to negotiation as well. Recently she has started being able to recognize that other people's feelings matter and that she does not always have to be the center of the world, that is a pretty hard lesson for people of all ages, but it is especially hard when you are between two and three. I am so proud of her. There is really nowhere I would rather be than staying home with her everyday (although the occasional break is nice). I am madly in love with my daughter and I am so thankful that God gave her to me three years ago today.
I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my Claire Bear you'll be.


11 comments:
She's three! Happy Birthday, Claire! I love that little girl!
Great collection of pictures! They *almost* made me feel sad for spanking her last night.....
-Allan
Happy Birthday Claire!!!! Love the pictures....so sweet!
Can't wait to see the cake! It's going to be so cute!
Happy 3rd Birthday Claire! What a great collection of picts too :)
~Elyse
Happy Birthday, Claire!
Warning: Not a safe post to read when your little man is also approaching three and your hormonal and pregnant :) So sweet. Happy Birthday Claire!
Such a sweet post. It's amazing how much your firstborn changes your very being!
Happy Birthday Claire!
What a sweet post! I LOVE her and I LOVE sing you love her!
And Allan, that was a funny comment! ;)
Happy Birthday Bear! Happy Year Three! And kudos to mom and dad for being awesome parents!
Oh my goodness! What a sweet post Em! And what a WONDERFUL mommy and daddy our Claire-bear has been blessed with. Love you like crazy! Mama
Post a Comment