Sunday, July 5, 2009
Swim Lessons
This last week Claire joined her friends Luke and Lila for swim lessons with Mrs. Michelle for four days. I was so proud of her. It was amazing how much she has grown and improved since last year, for starters this was not a mommy and me class, she was on her own in the big ol' pool. She had a great time and was so proud of herself when she went under and Michelle let go of her hands. She told me "I did it all by myself mommy" (any of you who have an almost three year old know what a big deal doing things all by yourself is at this stage in life). It was such a great four days and I enjoyed getting a little time to chat with friends everyday as well. We kind of wish we had another week of lessons it was so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys did lessons with us again. I LOVE that photo of Lila and Claire laughing ... wish I knew what they were giggling about!
What a great opportunity for all of you. I'm so thankful that all my G-kiddos are learning to swim. So fun and so important too. Glad you are feeling good and getting to be with friends.
Yeah. Just caught up on your blogs. I love Claire. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
Post a Comment