I have decided that my shower is my new favorite place in the house. I usually get in there after Allan is home from work and he watches the kids while I crawl into my room and lock the door behind me. I love the silence of being in the shower. It is a win win for both Allan and I- I get to relax and wash off a days worth of bodily fluids that were placed on me by my loving children and Allan gets to have special daddy time with the kids for a while and a non-stinky wife.
Just thought I would share ;)

6 comments:
Love this post! I am glad you get to "escape" for a little bit. Always makes things better!
I guess it's like your GREAT ESCAPE for the day...thanks for sharing!
~Elyse
Ha-Ha! Bodily fluids indeed. I remember Richie and I joking about my new "eau de lactaid" perfume.
So glad you have the opportunity to get away for a few minutes to rest, relax and be refreshed. What a great husband to be so thoughtful.
Nice plan! I'm glad you have that every day! I know I don't (not to say that Beau isn't very helpful in the evenings...he IS!)! :)
fun fun...i love my shower time...i will for sure use this idea come february time...=)
Post a Comment