Sunday, August 30, 2009
Just Because...
I have really liked some of the moments captured the last couple of weeks so I thought I would share a little glimpse into our everyday life.
I am so in live with this little man. He has blessed my life more than I could have ever imagined and he has only been around for 11 weeks. He is such a cutie!
I don't do this often enough. I feel a little guilty napping and not "taking advantage" of nap time. There are days though that just holding my little man and drifting of with him in my arms is exactly what I need to do. I was so thankful that Allan captured one of these moments the other day. Dreaming with Jacob is one of my favorite things to do.
Our little chunky monkey is learning to sit in his highchair while we have dinner. This is a skill we never attempted to teach Claire and we have learned from that mistake ;) He has really been chewing and sucking his hands and arms the last week and drooling like crazy...surely he is not teething already right?!?
This picture just cracked me and Allan up. I mean you can almost hear his thoughts as he stares at the bucket of junk food "Mom, please, just one bite?"
Claire had a blast with her first bubble wrap experience. She liked it even more when Allan or I would accidentally step on in as we walked around the dining room and the pops would startle us. Why is it that watching other people get scared is so funny?
Amy came over and snapped a few pictures of me and the kids. We were trying to get a good picture to give to Allan. I don't have many pictures of me with both kids, so this one is special.
I LOVE this picture of both of my kids. Their eyes are so bright and they look so content. I think they are just beautiful (but I might be a little biased).
Allan and I have a ton of self portraits. This is one of the recent ones. I just love pictures of me and my main man. I think we just go together well, we are a good match.
Could my two guys be any cuter?!? I think not. I am in love with both of them!
I was cleaning my room the other day and Claire called me into the living room to see how they were watching TV all together. It was so cute. It is so fun having two kids and a wonderful husband/father. I could watch the three of them interact all day and never get tired of the pure love and sheer joy they all share. I am SO blessed by the gift of my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love all of the pics, you have such a beautiful family!
I love these pics! Your little guy isn't so little anymore...he's a sweet chunky monkey!
Oh, and the one of you napping with him, oh my goodness, SO precious!
Love all of them!!!
TOO CUTE!!! Love all the pictures...good things happen to good people!!!
Emily, you're so cute ... I love the way you love your little family. Those are great pictures ... I smiled looking at every one.
Those are some wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing a little glimpse into your lives!
Well now, this was smile maker.
:0) Loved all the pics Em. Again... you love your family so well and this mama is blessed because of it. Let's just put it that way.
Great pictures! I especially love the one of you two napping together. Looking forward to those days myself!
Are Allan and the kids wearing Snuggies in those last two pictures!? Great photos Emily!
Post a Comment