Friday, December 11, 2009

6 Months Old

My sweet Jacob Allan came into my world six months ago and all I can say is that I am so deeply in love with this little guy. He is a true joy and has been the most precious addition to our family. I cannot believe that we are half way through his first year of life, time has never flown by so quickly.

This last month I have seen Jacob change from a squishy little baby that doesn't do too much into a super cute squishy baby that sits up on his own, rolls all over the room, says "dadadadada", and he eats three to four jars of baby food a day (he is not a huge fan of fruits, but loves all veggies). He has a smile that will melt your heart and is generally laid back and happy. Just in the last week we have started doing a little "sleep training" and the boy that never let me sleep more than a couple of hours a night has had a few fantastic nights of only one wake up which is amazing.
I love watching the bond grow between my two special guys. They are getting more and more time to interact and watching Jacob's face light up when his daddy is around makes me so happy.

6 comments:

Kate said...

He is so cute! I love that smile!

Unknown said...

HAppy Birthday little guy!

Sara said...

Sooooo sweet!!! I love you, little buddy!!! Happy half birthday!

Allison said...

Wow, that has gone by sooo fast. I remember when you posted the big news about his arrival and then his whirlwind birth story. Why does it seem to go faster with the second child?

Courtney said...

So cute! This year has gone by fast...too fast! We're coming up on 9 months for our little priss pot!

Mama Jeannie said...

Awww, happy 1/2 birthday Jacob Allan. He is so precious Em! I love that he is still squishy and you forgot to mention he has a brand new tooth... his very first one. I love how you love your kids too by the way.