Monday, May 10, 2010

Bubbles

The other day I heard squealing and laughing and splashing and when I turned the corner this is what I saw. Allan had turned our bathtub into a bubble wonderland with a little water, a lot of soap, and the jets turned on high. They were all having such a wonderful time, it was so fun just watching them.
Bathtime is one of the best times of day in our house. The kids get really excited as soon as I turn the water on. They are getting to a point that they are actually playing together and not just beside each other. I love watching them interact and become friends.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I love this picture!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Jacob's expression is priceless.

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

That bath pic of Jacob cracks me up! He looks surprised and delighted about whatever it was that he discovered. Cute kids Em.