Yesterday was a good day, Mother's Day. It was very simple and relaxing. I got to sleep in a bit, I actually could have slept a lot more, but I had a houseful of people waiting to eat breakfast which Allan made and it was delicious as always. I also got to open up a couple of gifts which were very special. Another fun part of the day was spending it with my parents who were in town for the weekend. After lounging around most of the morning we all headed over to the mall to do a little shopping and for an all important carousel ride that Claire was certain her Gibbie and I would love on Mother's Day.
I am so thankful that God chose me to be the mommy of Claire and Jacob. They are truly the best gifts I could wake up to every morning. I am thankful that I have a husband who appreciates what I do as a stay at home mom everyday and validates my job often. I am blessed!
A few highlights of the day...
I am so thankful that God chose me to be the mommy of Claire and Jacob. They are truly the best gifts I could wake up to every morning. I am thankful that I have a husband who appreciates what I do as a stay at home mom everyday and validates my job often. I am blessed!
A few highlights of the day...
It was really nice celebrating Mother's Day with my own mom. Thank you Mom for setting such a great example of what the unconditional love of a mother looks like!
This is a picture from my phone so the quality is terrible, but the moment was worth capturing and sharing. Both of my boys ended Mother's Day rubbing my feet. There is no better treat in the world, I LOVED it!!!


1 comment:
Em, I love that last picture ... getting Jacob trained early!
Looks like you had a really great day!
Post a Comment