Jacob Allan is growing up way to fast right before my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it. I am so in love with this little guy and it really is fun to watch him learn new things and become a bit more independent. I cannot believe that he is almost one. Where is the pause button for life again? I am really treasuring every moment of my baby's life I think since he is my second I know how fast it all flies by and I have made up my mind to let some of the non-important things in life slide for this season and just focus on my two gifts that God has given me...Jacob and Claire.
I documented a couple of things Jacob is doing these days- feeding himself and getting a "big boy" haircut.
Jacob is a huge fan of feeding himself. I get the food on the spoon or fork and he does the rest. He is always so proud of himself when he is chewing up his big people food. I cannot believe he is already big enough to eat like this.I documented a couple of things Jacob is doing these days- feeding himself and getting a "big boy" haircut.
It isn't always clean though. I was trying to make dinner the other night and gave him a bowl of baby food mixed with cereal and a spoon and this is what happened. He had a blast and although it doesn't look like it he actually got quite a bit into his mouth. It was so fun to watch him squeal and bang the spoon and just figure the whole thing out. I love this little guy!
Awww, the first haircut happened a week ago. I was so torn on taking him in because I wanted him to still look like a baby and not a big boy. I gave the lady strict instructions not to cut too much and leave the length on the top. I actually really love the cut. I was so impressed with how great Jacob did through the whole thing. He didn't even move when the clippers turned on. It really helped that he was in a cool firetruck which he played in for about ten minutes after the cut was finished. The picture of him laughing/screaming with excitement in the middle of this collage cracks me up. This is his signature exciting happy sound and I love it!


1 comment:
He is such a little cutie. I love the picture of him with his fork!
Post a Comment