Monday, May 24, 2010

Waco Weekend

A couple of weekends ago we headed down to Waco to celebrate two of my nieces' birthdays, Skyler and Chloe Grace. They had such a fun party at the local children's museum. We had never been before and we were so impressed. Claire's favorite part was the bubble room and I think Jacob just enjoyed being loved on by family. I don't feel like I saw the birthday girls all that much, but when I did it was fun to see them so happy and loved by so many people.

After lunch and a short nap time we headed to the circus. It was a one ring circus put on by Barnum and Bailey but it was still magical for Claire and if Jacob would have had his way he would have cuddled a few lions and elephants. It was really cute to watch him reach for the animals with excitement. It was such a fun evening spent with my brother and his family.


Partying at the Mayborn Museum

The Circus!!

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh no! Can't see any of the pictures Em. Why is that happening I wonder?

Jenny said...

Yeah, I can't see the photos either.
We love the Mayborn Museum. My parents have had annual passes since it opened. Our boys run around that place like they own it. It's great fun!