Monday, May 10, 2010

A Trooper

My mom does not love to go in circles, but yesterday she made Claire's day by riding the carousel with her. Thanks Mom for giving up your comfort to make a memory with Claire. It is seriously the little things that make the biggest impression on kiddos. Today Claire has said a few times "I miss Poppie and Gibbie. Do you remember that time Gibbie rode the carousel with me? She wouldn't sit on a horse but she was very brave and held on to my horse." It was a great three minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that!

Mama Jeannie said...

Just to clarify... I am not AFRAID to go in circles; circles just make me dizzy the older I get for some weird reason. I actually did good on that Carousel though. YEA for Claire thinking of it for Mother's Day! :0) So much fun to be with nearly half my fam. this last weekend. I love them all so so so MUCH!