This has been a good day. I was able to get my bedroom deep cleaned, finish a craft (that needed to be finished last week, oops!), take a short nap, and most fun of all play outside with the kiddos. We spend a lot of time in our driveway this time of year. I love the little moments of watching my kids explore outside. They both played a little golf, went "
scootering", and went on a walk with Leo the Lion. Check out Jacob's crawling form in the right middle picture. I don't think I have documented it on here and it cracks me up. That boy can move pretty fast in a half crawl half sitting position. It has been a good day!
3 comments:
Jacob's scooting is really similar to what Kennedy did ... she didn't ever crawl.
Such great outdoor photos!
Cute cute! Glad y'all had a good day. It was fun with all the wind!
That wind was drivin' me nuts, but I'm so glad you and the kids were able to get outside and enjoy the day in spite of it. Such fun pics Em.
Post a Comment