Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We Are Growing

Well it is proving true that I am showing WAY faster this go around that I did the first two times. I do like looking pregnant, but I m not going to lie, I wonder what I will look like at the end of this pregnancy. I was not small by any means the last two times, so I am hoping that this ever expanding belly slows down a little by this summer ;)

This was taken between weeks 11 and 10

This was taken at 13 weeks and 3 days

**just to drive some of you crazy, I took a home gender prediction test and we think we know what we are having. We will see what the official sonogram says in the next five to seven weeks and I'll let you know then ;)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

(1) I can't see the pictures on your blog, and (2) I can't believe you would be so awful to not share what your gender prediction test said. Your reveal party better be AWESOME to answer for this torture.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Ditto to what Amanda said.

krista said...

Ya...ditto! Show us the pictures AND tell us what it said!!! :)

Sarah said...

Ya, come on...tell us what it said!!!!

krista said...

cute belly but you forgot to tell us what the gender test said ;)

my guess? boy.

Leanna said...

Oh Emily! Just because you can! =)

Mama Jeannie said...

hahahahaha... these comments crack me up. Reveal party will be AWESOME!!!

Kate said...

You look awesome, Emily! :-)