

Our baby girl is turning into such a cute little girl. She really looked like less of a baby and more like a toddler today. I put her hair in pigtails for the first time today. She was so proud of them at first and then it became a game of how quickly can the bows be pulled out before mommy catches me. I mean could she be any cuter!?!?!


Claire is getting so fun as she really starts exploring her world. Some of her favorite things are finding my purse or her diaper bag and emptying them or pulling them behind her as she walks around the living room. She is also very into shoes, I don't have a picture of that at the moment, she brings me shoes a few times a day to put on her (sometimes they match and sometimes there are actually two). It was pretty funny the other day she had on her diaper and one pink shoe, then she found a spoon and my purse which she carried all over the place. The other favorite pastime is turning on the water in our bathroom and then running out. I guess she is into the peaceful sound of water running (a girl after my own heart).
Today we have guys working on our patio AGAIN (that story is another post altogether) and Claire can hardly stay away from the windows. She bangs on the door and yells "hi" to them. They say "hola" and she just starts laughing. I hope they don't get too bored with her, because for now this has been fantastic entertainment for my baby girl. I hope you don't get tired of me telling funny stories about my Claire Bear, I have a feeling she is just going to get more and more funny adn there are going to be more stories to tell that I can post.
Hold the phone, as I was ending this post Claire just put her doll stroller on the ottoman and crawled up beside it and almost strolled right off onto the floor. She is a monkey I tell you.
3 comments:
I love that Claire is a "girly girl"! And I'm sorry, those pig tails are too cute!
Don't be sorry, they are too cute and there is just nothing that can be done about that. You know what they say..."what is done is done" she just can't help how cute she is =)
Well, I tried to comment on this blog entry the first time I saw it, but somehow lost it all. Grrrrr... anywaysss, I LOVE the pigtails. That girl is waaaaay cute! However, I hate that she can turn on the hot water in your bathtub without you knowing it. That is scary Em! Made my feet go numb thinking about it. I wonder if there are some kind of faucet guards that could keep her from doing that anymore? I mean, I understand the cuteness of it, but if she ever flipped over into hot water, that could be potentially disasterous. I know, I know; these are such mama things to say, aren't they? Love you, Mama
Post a Comment