Thursday, August 16, 2007

Girl You Got a Panty on Your Head

A little while ago Claire disappeared into our room which by the way is a wreck right now as I pack for our big trip. She made a grand entrance back into the living room with a new hat...she had found a pair of my underpants and had put them over her head. I guess she is getting a things for undergarments, yesterday when Allan and I were at Kohl's she found a leopard print bra and drug it behind her down the aisle for a little while then when that got a little too boring she put it on her head like earmuffs. We were such proud parents ;) honestly we couldn't stop laughing.

On another note, just to go along with the undergarment topic, I just got my first pair of Lily Padz (silicone nursing pads) and I LOVE them. I can't believe that I have waited this long to bite the bullet and buy a pair. I can actually wear strappy shirts, just in time for Hawaii- woohoo!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

My favorite story so far... you need to get a picture of that next time she does it. Hilarious!

I am going to miss that little hula girl next week. Yall have a fun trip. I love yall like crazy!

Emily said...

We love you too!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed so much I got tears in my eyes. Shared your story with a co-worker and she really would have liked to have seen a pic of this event. So would I! :0) Be sure to record your stories in Claire's baby book Em! What little girl memories our Claire Bear is making. Hope you all are having fun in the land of flowers, palm trees and cool ocean breezes. Love, Mama