
Well today is my amazing husbands birthday. I love him very much. He is more than the man of my dreams. Who would have known that the "groomsman from Chicago" at my friend Sarah's wedding would be the man I fell in love with five years ago. For those of you that don't know Allan he is a man of integrity, full of life and laughter, very confident, and passionate about his family and the airline industry. He doesn't really care what others think of him, he is comfortable in his skin and that is one of the first things I was attracted to. He has become more and more compassionate and a much better leader of our family with each passing year. I could not have been blessed with a better husband and father to my daughter. I may as well state the obvious as well, he is a little hottie (not that I am biased at all).
I love you Allan, Happy 28th Birthday!!!!
I love you Allan, Happy 28th Birthday!!!!
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Allan! You have yourself one special lady! I am glad you all met each other!!!
Oh, Em...how did you make that colage - very cool!?!?!?!
Fun collage :) Happy Birthday Allan!!! Hope that you guys had a good day together!
Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
Love,
The Powells
Happy Birthday Allan! You're so old!! =)
Post a Comment