Sunday, August 5, 2007

Our Cupcake





As I mentioned in my last blog The Bear had a few parties and she had a little of three different cupcakes to celebrate each event. It was so fun to see her get more aggressive each time we sat her in front of the icing covered pieces of cake. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the third one which was the messiest most fun one, but we got pictures of her first one at her Saturday party and on her actual birthday when Allan and I took her to Sprinkles in Dallas. She already has the bug, we were in the grocery store the other day and walked through the bakery where she immediately started saying "ooooo" and waving her hands wildly in the air. When I said no cupcakes she threw her first in store fit that made me get a little embarassed to say the least. I had to quickly repeat to myself "she is not here to build my reputation". This is a piece of knowledge that one of my friends passed onto me not too long ago and I can see that I am going to have to remind myself of it many time from here on out.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Ahh...the sugar addiction has started! Good luck Mom!