
My darling sister Amy tagged anyone who reads her blog to share 7 weird things about themselves and I am taking her challenge and running with it. This will be hard since you all know that I am the farthest thing from weird and really quite the ambassador of coolness (if you know me at all you will know that I am being a bit sarcastic). So without further ado, I present you with my MAGNIFICENT SEVEN...
1. I HATE when tears or hair that has become disconnected from its owner touches me. Quite honestly, Claire's tears are the only ones I can take touching me and I don't even really enjoy those that much.
2. I am unable to properly screw a cap back on a bottle (or anything that require the rescrewing of a cap). I have to really think about what I am doing for the cap to be tightly screwed.
3. I can dislocate my jaw on demand. This is not something I do that often anymore because I have now learned that more than likely one day it will not pop back into place and then I will have to have it broken and wired shut to fix it and that would really stink.
4. The tell tell sign of me having too much to drink is when my nose feels tingly. Let me just say that this is something that RARELY happens now that my life is a bit more on the right track, but it was something that I always found very interesting (and my friends thought was weird).
5. I CANNOT do simple math without counting on my fingers, EVER.
6. Allan thinks that the way I pick parking spots is weird. I (almost) always park on the row that is even with the entrance to the store, even if that means parking twice as far out than one row over.
7. I really don't like words that sound like what they mean (i.e. moist)
Ok, I am following Amy's lead. I tag anyone who is reading my blog. If you are going to participate please leave me a comment so I read about how weird you are too.
8 comments:
Yep, you're weird!
OMG, you are soooooo weird!
OK, you make me feel so normal. We absolutely must hang out more so others can be convinced. You're okay with me using you, right?
Your phobia about bodily discards is hilarious. Even more priceless is your aversion to the onomatopoeia (i.e., moist). Interesting that that's what makes your list.
Oh, love the pic too! So funny!
Yah, you're weird - in a good way, of course! The parking spot thing is what I do too. It actually makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
Okay, LOVE your weird picture! You crack me up!
moist is such an oogy word!
You my dear are hilarious... as always. What's funny is I can relate to almost everything you have told about yourself. Well, prasie God, except for the nose tingling overindulgent alcoholic warning thing. Otherwise, I can honestly say... The fruit does not fall far from the tree, does it? ha-ha
Post a Comment