Friday, February 15, 2008
Catching Up In Pictures
****Update!!! I KNOW that the pictures don't fit on this template. It is SO frustrating, but it took me all day just to figure out how to do a dang slideshow, I don't have anymore energy to fix it, so I guess you will have to use your imagination on what the right side of the pictures look like and what some of the captions say. Sorry, next time will be better I am sure.
Here are the pictures from the last few weeks. I just went and bought a new cable for my camera and instead of going back and adding pictures to all the posts over the last few weeks I decided to just let you have them in one sitting. There are pictures from just hanging out around the house, Claire's first haircut, my organized pantry, and the playgroup Valentine's Day party. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way too cute. Your family is so precious and just all around sweet. I am going to try that slideshow thing. Very cute.
so cute. thanks for sending the pictures too :) i love her lil girl haircut!! she is growing up too quickly! time for another one... ;)
Love the photos! The many faces of Claire are adorable ... and who are those cute kids, Luke and Lila?? WOW!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut!!!!!
Post a Comment