
I will be the first to say that I HATE politics! I will not be offering up too many of my opinions as we are trudging through this nasty season of who is the lesser evil to run our country. I honestly think that all (successful) politicians are somewhat slimy, even the "good ones". But I do want to get this off my chest...
REALLY?!?!? Is this someone that we want to lead one of the most powerful countries in the world (the country that I happen to live in)? I mean this woman can't hold it together for a full week at a time. I am all about being in touch with your emotions, but crying every time something does not go your way- come on.
And that is all I have to say about that.
1 comment:
Right there with ya! Commander In Chief? Don't think so.
Michelle
Post a Comment