Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleepover





We had the privelege of hanging out with three of the coolest kids I know this weekend. My niece, Allie, and nephews, Jack and Cooper spent Saturday night with us while their parents had a little one on one time for Valentine's. We had SO much fun with them. Cooper entertained us while rocking out on the guitar and singing Slow Ride (he may be the most hilarious little boy I know). After Claire and Cooper were in bed Allan and I joined "the big kids" in a little Wii play. We had some friendly competition playing tennis and bowling (poor jack had me on his team and I am terrible at videogames, but we had fun anyway). Allan and Allie beat us to a pulp.

This morning the kids were itching to get outside for a bit so we bundled them up and while Allan and Jack played catch Claire and Cooper chased each other up and down the sidewalk. We looked a little disheveled in our PJs, coats, hats, and whatever shoes we had available (Coop even ended up wearing some pink gloves, because he said his fingers were freezing).

All in all it was a great time. I love how much fun the cousins have when they get together. We are beyond blessed to live so close to some of our family. These three kiddos are pretty darn special!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pictures... and the sweet words! Thanks for loving on my babies!!! They had fun.

Mama Jeannie said...

We had fun too with all of you. Glad we could come help out.

Sara said...

Helloooo...we need a new post...