Me and Claire Bear last year in HawaiiLife has been too busy to blog this last week.
Today I am heading to Lanai with my husband and his entire family for eight days. I will see if I can post a little while I am there, but I might be too busy soaking up the sun and making sure my daughter doesn't dive into the ocean to look for dolphins. We are going to a more remote island this year, so I probably won't get to see my friends from last year (Hilary Swank and Julia Roberts), but maybe it will still be fun ;)
I hope that you all have a great week.
8 comments:
Have fun!!!
It was great to see you guys last night.
We'll miss you. Have fun! I love you!
~~ALOHA~~
How wonderful! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!!
Have a FUN trip!!!
Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pictures, and get some advice on making that trip with kids. James reminded me how long the flight is, and I'm thinking about sedatives. For me.
I tried to call you yesterday, but I figured either you were having too much fun and was away from your phone or else you are so remote that you can't get phone calls. Either scenario might be a blessing I think. :0) I hope your flight over with Claire went smoothly with no incident. I prayed that would be so Em. Can't wait to see pics and hear about your wonderful and very refreshing trip. I love you Baby Doll.
I hope you have so much fun.
I love that picture of you and Claire. It's amazing how much this time last year seems like just yesterday!!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment