Monday, August 25, 2008

For Amy :)

I was ENCOURAGED to get off of facebook and blog tonight so this is for you Amy...
I am having blogger block. I have not done too much the last few days which makes me happy.

I have read a good book, Twilight, I actually read it in three days. I would have never chosen this book on my own, but it was the book that was chosen for the book club that I recently joined. I put it off as long as possible and started it thinking I would just scan through it so I would at least know the characters names when we all get together next week, but I got trapped. I LOVED it!!!! I actually went back to Barnes and Noble this evening to buy the second book of the series and forced myself to put it down a little bit ago.

I am addicted to checking Facebook these days. I have had an account for quite a few months and done absolutely nothing with it. I didn't search out friends or add every application that was sent my way. I slowly got sucked in with the flair (thank you Randi). I love getting it and I love giving it. I am now super excited about getting reacquainted with some people and I have gotten my hubby signed up so I can send him flair too.

I am excited to start playgroup again tomorrow. We are swimming tomorrow and I am really looking forward to letting Claire get some play time in with her friends and I always love having a chance to talk to other adults face to face during the days.

I am still not pregnant which is kind of a bummer, but I am not looking for sympathy, just thought that you might want an update.

It is freakin late, so I am off to bed. Amy, I hope that you are pleased with yourself for getting back to blogging today.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love facebook too ... it's so neat to be able to find old friends. And who doesn't love flair?

Can't wait to see you at playgroup today.

Amy said...

Thanks! Now, don't you feel better?!?!