Monday, August 4, 2008

Surprises from Savannah

I was really missing my girl while we were away and I could hardly come back empty handed so Allan and I found the perfext gift for our little princess- a lollipop that was as big as her face. I am pretty sure that it will be around for a long time. She licked it for a little bit last night and then it went to take a rest on the counter. She had a few more licks this morning as well and you cannot tell that it is any smaller. She was SO happy to see us when we got home and I think she was almost as happy to see the giant POP.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

Super-cute! A Big-Ol' Pop... nothing could be more perfect for Claire Bear!

Mama Jeannie said...

Em, I almost got tears in my eyes knowing how happy Claire must have been to see you and her daddy. I know it was good to get away and Claire was beyond well taken care of, but I was, for some reason, sad knowing the sad moments she went through missing you and not fully understanding what "they'll be back in a couple days" means. I was so glad to hear from Allie that they had spent some time with Claire, Grandma Mimi, and Papa and that she was a happy happy girl. Glad you are safely home Em.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so cute! Claire's hair looks long in that photo.

Amanda said...

a lollipop that was as big as her face

That cracks me up! She looks like she loved every minute of it.

gwsas4 said...

Caire looks like such a big girl in these pics! So cute! I really like your new blog look!

Sara said...

No kidding that nothing could be more perfect for HER! That's hilarious! And she's one of the most GORGEOUS girls I've EVER seen!!!! I love her!