Great photos and comments...I need to whittle down my photos prior to posting them, as I completely filled up the memory cards on both of my cameras! I think we had the same plane as you on our return flight, as the movie system broke before it even started, but the girls slept for a collective 3 hours. We arrived home at 2am this morning. As always, it was so much fun to spend time together and passed by much too quickly!
1 comment:
Great photos and comments...I need to whittle down my photos prior to posting them, as I completely filled up the memory cards on both of my cameras! I think we had the same plane as you on our return flight, as the movie system broke before it even started, but the girls slept for a collective 3 hours. We arrived home at 2am this morning. As always, it was so much fun to spend time together and passed by much too quickly!
Post a Comment