Monday, August 18, 2008

Hawaii Cousins

As always Claire loved being with her cousins. They have had so many opportunities to hang out in the last two years and they seem to have more and more fun every time they hang out. Anna is the oldest at four years old and then there are the three two years old, Charlotte, Camille, and Claire. The newest member of the group is sweet baby Caroline. Claire and I both fell in love with her. She is one of the best babies I have ever been around, seriously.

The big girls had fun playing chase, hide and seek, play-dough, spent many hours on the beach and in the pool, did crafts, and watched videos. I was so impressed how well they got along and shared for the most part. Claire also spent quite a bit of time wanting to hold Caroline and entertain her with toys. She also decorated her with stickers and tried to give her a bottle.

The four big girls: Anna, Claire, Camille, and Charlotte

Loving on baby Caroline
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE Claire's face in the balloon photo!

Mama Jeannie said...

Me too. Sooooo Cute!!