Friday, August 29, 2008

My Hubby is 29

Allan is the love of my life. He is the gift that God gave me even though I did not deserve him. He is not perfect, but he is perfect for me. Allan is a man of integrity, he is patient and loving, he is hilarious, and he is one of the best daddies in the entire universe. He is optimistic and an amazing provider, he is happy, he challenges me and takes me out of my comfort zone. Allan is confident and committed. He is amazing.

Happy birthday Sweet Man! I love you and I am forever yours. I hope that you have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Allan!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALLAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Allan, we are so blessed to have you as a part of our family and I hope you day is absolutely wonderful! God bless you Birthday boy.

Leanna said...

Yea for your great husband. We think he's neat too! Happy Birthday Allan.

Sara said...

Happy birthday Bil...three minutes late. I could not be happier about the man that my sister is going to spend the rest of her life with! =) I love you!

krista said...

Happy Birthday Allan! We can't wait to celebrate with you today! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Aw, happy birthday! What a sweet post. I know you adore him, Emily ... it's so evident when you talk about him.

Only 29? You guys are babies! Lucky.