
He is one special man and as of two days ago he is CANCER FREE!!!! This is great news, and I could hear the excitement in his voice when he told me over the phone a little bit ago. The doctors had told him it could be up to two years before they knew if the treatment had worked for sure...it was just a matter of months. Thank you Lord!!! I love you Grandad.
6 comments:
I can't believe he's cancer-free - what amazing news!
Isn't this so wonderful?!! I am so happy for him and for all of us. God is good and I am thankful for this great news as well. Glad you got to post a happy pic of you and your Gdad with the note that's even happier.
That is praise- worthy news!
SO HAPPY!!!
Praise the Lord! What wonderful news to have!
That's wonderful news!
Post a Comment