Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playgroup Party



We had our playgroup Valentine's party yesterday at Mrs. Randi's house. As always she was a fantastic host and our kids all had a great time! They ate yummy snacks, exchanged homemade Valentine cards (made by the moms of course), the kids squealed and played, and the moms had a great time chatting it up. I LOVE our playgroup!

My beautiful little valentine. She is wearing a dress that her cousin, Allie, wore ten years ago. She loved exchanging Valentines with all of her friends. It was so cute and a little chaotic.


Claire and Luke have had a special little friendship throughout this playgroup. I think he is a little sweet on her. They played better together today than ever before, it was so fun to watch.



I have said this before, but I LOVE that Claire gets to grow up close to some of her cousins. She and Cooper are just a year apart and love each other, if they don't see each other at least once a week they start asking for each other. I love that they are in playgroup together. I mean seriously...how cute are they?!?!?

Our fantastic playgroup that has been meeting twice a month for the last year and a half. I love this group of moms and kids and do not look forward to every ending our get togethers. We have kind of made a pact that we will meet until they graduate from high school, I hope that the kids will cooperate and that none of us ever move.
Just for grins I added a picture from our Valentine's party last year. Same couch, different positions of kids. I think that Randi will have to host the V-Day party every year so we can get a picture of these kids every year, she will also have keep this couch forever.

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I got a little teary looking at last year's photo. They've all grown up so much ... they're adorable! Yah, I think Luke's a little sweet on Claire. :) It may be mutual though: she sure had a big grin for him when he woke from his nap today!

Sara said...

So cute! Just so you know, I couldn't see most of the pictures - I think I could only see the first and last. Hmmm...weird. What's up with that? I haven't tried to post any since my last failure, but I have a feeling it's the same. Can you believe I'm still on this darn computer?!

Charree said...

It looks like you had a great time.

Have a blessed day!
~Charree

Amy said...

Oh! Fix the pictures if you can. I want to see them!

That's funny that you included last year's photo - I had planned to do that too... and I told Randi on FB that she was now obligated to keep the couch until they are all grown and host playgroup every year, so we can take their photo on it each year. :) Great minds think alike!

Mama Jeannie said...

I sure hope you can fix the pics so that we can see all of them. I love your playgroup too. How special to have special friends like you girls do. Who knows, maybe you'll all hobble into the Senior Citzen Center together one day and your kids will take pics of you.