**once again I can't move my pictures around, sorry they are all out of order, you get the idea though.
Asher and Claire hanging out in their PJs this last weekend
I had to get at least one picture with my girl
Jack is always so great with Claire
The local cousins: Jack, Cooper, Claire, and Allie
I love my little Spring beauty in front of these gorgeous flowers
Claire was so excited when she realized that there were fish on both sides of the bridge
Claire, Jack, and Cooper watching the fish
Poppie and three of his grandgirls- Skyler, Chloe, and Claire
Ainsley Grace looks like a little baby doll
Chloe Grace is the tiniest walker I have ever seen. She also loves to pose for pictures and then look at them.
I loved how Claire opened her mouth to encourage Ainsley to do the same
Claire feeding Ainsley
I have said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE that Claire gets to see her cousins so often! We had four of them stay at our house this last weekend while everyone was in town for my brother-in-laws 40th birthday. It was chaos, but it was super fun, especially for the kids. Then today the weather was so beautiful that we met three of her other cousins at a BEAUTIFUL park for some pictures and play time. I love the great Spring weather and I love my family. Enjoy a few pictures from all of Claire's cousin adventures over the last few days.
3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures!
That's so much fun. What park did you go to?
Love the pics and the thoughts about cousin/family love and fun.
Post a Comment