Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Artist Strikes Again

This is what happens when a two year old decided to multi-task in the middle of a painting project. She decided that while her hands were covered in paint she would serenade us with a little "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes". As always once we were laughing hysterically at her she took it to the next level and was quickly covered in paint.

I love that Claire likes to paint and sing and just enjoy life to the fullest. Sometimes I would say that I have just as much to learn from her as she has to learn from me. I love my girl and every memory that we make with her on a daily basis.
Thankfully Claire also loves bathtime. This is important since she loves getting really messy multiple times a day. A good soak in the tub and she was as good as new.

5 comments:

Elyse said...

COOL green head, shoulders, knees, and toes! Hope all the paint came off the table :)
~Elyse~

Sara said...

Hilarious! She's a fun girl! =) And I'm so glad y'all got to have a weekend with Ben, Krista, and Madyson!!!

Leanna said...

You guys are too funny. And I'm glad you let your girl get dirty! I think that's important! =)

Mama Jeannie said...

When I read your posts, I usually smile 'til my face hurts. I love your girl so much too. She's a hoot and I love that she gets to paint, sing, and soak. I love you!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's so funny!