Monday, March 30, 2009

Framed

Allan's mom is a planner.  A very long time ago before any of her kids were married with children she found some pieces of art that she would one day give to them as wedding presents and baby gifts.  This is our third piece to be framed in our house.  We have a wedding one on the stairs, a baby one in Claire's room, and this super cute airplane one that we just had framed for Jacob's room.  I LOVE it!!!  I spent an hour at the frame shop picking out the mats and frame and was thrilled when we picked it up.  Thank you so much Gig, it is perfect for our baby boy's room.  We can't wait for you to see it in person in a few months.

5 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh, I LOVE it! What a sweet and thoughtful Grammie Gig.

Kate said...

That is such a neat thing she did! And, what a Hand that led her to collect pieces that wound up being perfect...airplanes!

Leanna said...

Perfect and something Jacob can always have.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a neat tradition she started.

Sarah said...

Very cool!