Monday, March 30, 2009

A Trip Downtown

A couple of weekends ago Allan and I had the bright idea of taking the train downtown to go to the farmer's market.  It actually was a great idea except that as we were getting on the train we realized that Claire was getting really sick....oops.  Let me just say that the farmer's market was great, we got some fantastic produce and look forward to going again when everyone is healthy.

Waiting to head back home.  She was so cuddly while she was sick which was sweet and sad all at the same time.
Trying to be excited about getting on the train.  She was a real trooper.

3 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Awwwww, poor baby. I'm so glad she's all better. I'm glad you found a wonderful place to shop too.

Leanna said...

Sorry to hear about Claire getting sick, but that's a great idea. Where did you pick up the train and get off?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I've been wanting to go to the farmer's market since we moved here and still haven't made it ... take me next time.