We just got zoo passes for the year and can't wait to get some good use out of them. We are so thankful that some of our close friends got some too. We decided to make our inaugural trip for the year this morning. It was a perfect zoo day. Claire pretty much ran from one end to the other with an occaisional break to see the animals. She was so excited, it was one our most fun trips so far. I love watching her explore the world around her. I also loved spending some time with my sweet friend Heather, I am so glad that she is about to be a full time stay at home mommy, it will be great to spend more time with her.
Noah happy to be out of his stroller and exploring the stage coach
Claire posing on the stage coach
So happy to have seen the four baby giraffes
She said "let's go see the elephants mommy, I love them so much"
The monkeys are always a highlight. They were really playful today since the weather was so nice. There was also a baby and mommy chimpanze that put on quite a show, Claire thought they were hilarious.
6 comments:
Glad the zoo was a SUCCESS!
~Elyse~
Oh, the zoo is one of my most favorite places...wish I could go more!
I recognize that zoo :-) Rhett is the opposite of Claire -- he stops and watches the animals until we drag him away!! He watched the hippos for 30 minutes last week! It would be fun to meet up there sometime this spring or summer. I'm trying to get the Billman's to get a pass too :-)
I love spring days at the zoo ... the animals are so active. Glad you had fun!
Oh, the zoo! I wish we were still there so we could go too! I love that zoo!
Cute, cute. Asher saw the picture of Claire's back (looking at the monkeys) and said, "KiBi!". =)
Post a Comment