Here is the first of a few comparisons I will be doing. The picture on the right was on the day I had Claire and the picture on the left is from Jacob's birthday. I think that it is pretty obvious, but what do you think, was I bigger with C or J?
No wonder I was WAY more uncomfortable the second go around.


12 comments:
Are you kidding me?! I hope you didn't compare those pictures before giving birth because I think that would have increased your pain exponentially. I knew you were carrying big, but HOLY COW! You have to feel like a brand new woman, like you could just float away.
WOW!!! What a difference Em. Little Jacob was just out there like a shelf full of baby, wasn't he? Having a baby is the most amazing phenomena, isn't it?
I'd have to say, while you were carrying Jacob, you appeared bigger. I am very excited for you and a CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you and your family. Lots of prayers and thoughts are going out to you while your body heals and your family makes adjustments. Congrats again!! Enjoy every moment :)
Ha! It is like Jacob was just sticking straight out. Again, hope you didn't compare too much beforehand! =)
Well, you look bigger with Jacob (in the tummy only!) but actually, it seems to be because you are carrying him lower than you were Claire - at least, the day of the picture you were! You look amazing in both & I'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!! Jacob is so beautiful - both of your kids are! Good job! :)
Ok...I'd have to say J...but you were and are beautiful each time too!
~Elyse
I'm cracking up ... you were HUGE with Jacob!! Your mom's right ... it looked like a shelf. You were so cute but I'm sure you're happy to be on your way back to normal.
Cute pics. By the way...Jacob was on the right, Claire was on the left. You got it backwards. But I think everybody figured that out. =)
We've been out of town and I'm just now getting to see pics of Jacob....he is perfect!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Hmmm. I think it's the striped shirt tricking us all...you know horizontal stripes and all. Just kidding friend! What a difference with Jacob! You look equally amazing in both pics. Hope all is going well with recovery and welcoming Jacob home.
Jacob made your belly look like a "magic bullet" (have you seen those at Bed, Bath and Beyond or on infomercials??) turned on its side...you must have gotten lots of comments as you were about town!
Are you sure your pictures are right? I think Claire is on the left. What I really think is you are a beautiful Mom. Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.
Post a Comment